Folklore And Tradition : Beer
The 100 Beers Festival
To all beer lovers! Join the 100 beers party in Anvaing on 15, 17, 18 and 19 August 2012
- On 15 August take part in a bike ride around the Région des Collines. Choose between two routes: 15 and 25 km.
- On Friday browse around the flee market and join a game of cards in the evening.
- The 100 beers card is also available for those who simply want to taste a bit of everything.
- Saturday is dedicated to the traditional quest for the 100 beers, that is, a 7km trail with physical challenges and questions of general knowledge. And you can taste around 20 different beers during the game (teams of 5 people, 4*5 tastings of beers)
- Sunday is for the family with traditional BBQ and music and activitites for children, plus the 100 beers card!
Tourist information on the town FRASNES-LEZ-ANVAING
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: L'Age de l'Eternité - The Age of Eternity
- Dour Music Festival
- Flower Carpet
- Ehibition - From the Nile to Alexandria: A History of Water
- Expo Renaissance 2.0 - Journey to the Origins of the Web
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.