Mons' Snowy Heart 2012
For the latest edition of Mons' Snowy Heart, the city once again offers various enchanting activities for all ages! In Mons December 2013
Several shows are scheduled:
- Jugglers and illuminated stilt walkers,
- Fire breathers and bands,
- Father Christmas and Mrs. Christmas in their sleigh...
- Nothing is too good for Christmas!
The city of Mons has also organised a 900m² ice-skating rink which is also accessible for people with reduced mobility, a superb Christmas tree and the traditional Christmas village made up of over 50 stalls. Stroll along the shopping streets of the historic centre in search of those extra special gifts!
The site will be closed on 01/01/2013. Prices for the ice-skating rink are 1.50€ for under-12s and 2.50€ for adults.
But Mons also has a rich cultural heritage for you to discover!
- The City Hall and the Monkey's outpost,
- The Mayor's Garden - where you can find the Ropieur fountain, created by sculptor Léon Gobert (1869-1935),
- Sainte Waltrude's Collegiate Church and the Belfry,
- The Press House known as the Spanish House and the Water Machine,...
And many more! So why not make the most of the Christmas magic and visit Mons and its region?
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: L'Age de l'Eternité - The Age of Eternity
- Dour Music Festival
- Expo Renaissance 2.0 - Journey to the Origins of the Web
- Ehibition - From the Nile to Alexandria: A History of Water
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.