The most beautiful of them all will be welcoming you in the city throughout the weekend. In Wépion on 25 and 26 May 2013!
On the programme:
- discount vouchers,
In honour of the Wepion strawberry there are free visits to the Strawberry museum and the Small Fruit Garden, aperitifs and a concert in the Garden.
Our local restaurants and eateries have added special strawberry recipes to their menus for the occasion.
- The Strawberry museum and Small Fruit Garden open their doors this weekend on Chaussé de Dinant in Wépion - free entry.
- The discount vouchers handed out at the Criée market are valid for a week and can be used at the stands in the market.
- On 26 May, concert and aperitif at the Small Fruit Garden starting at 11:30am.
A host of chefs, pastry makers and ice-cream makers have garnished their menus with Wépion strawberries. Come and take a look around!
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 24 63 76
- website : http://www.ville.namur.be
Tourist information on the town NAMUR