Brasserie de Marsinne - The Marsinne brewery
Rue de la Médaille 17
4218 COUTHUIN (HERON)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Brasserie de Marsinne, located in Couthuin, in the Liège region, is a new brewery with a promising future. Be one of the first to witness it.
Waiting to be discovered:
- Léopold 7 beer
- The ecological brewery
- A guided tour of the brewery
In the little village of Couthuin, a few minutes from Huy, the Brasserie de Marsinne produces the Léopold 7, a deliciously refreshing beer made respecting brewing traditions.
A responsible brewery
The Brasserie de Marsinne is thinking of future generations and is proud to be green. It is actively and tangibly engaged with sustainable development in its production and trade policy.The facts: waste water management, 98% recycled packaging, no paper labels, no glues,...
Tour of the brewery
The Brasserie de Marsinne can be visited every day by appointment only and in groups of a minimum of 10 people.3 types of grain, 3 types of hops and the Léopold TOUCH. A secret to discover at the Brasserie de Marsinne.
Tourist information on the town HERON
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism & culture space, non-profit organisation