Visit : Religious Heritage, Monument
RUSSIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH OF SAINT JOB
Avenue De Fré 19
1180 Brussels (UCCLE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Orthodox church in Novgorod style, built with the help of Russian refugees in Uccle between 1936 and 1938, in memory of Tsar Nicolas II and the victims of the Revolution.
Accessible only during mass.
Guided tours by appointment.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 372 22 46
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Animation Chrétienne et Tourisme - Brussels Christian Tourism Action
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Delacre Boutique